Search The Ultimate Student Section

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

John Doe: "The Ultimate Student Section's Student of the Month" for November

Here at the Ultimate Student Section, we would like to congratulate Hofstra University senior John Doe for being the "Ultimate Student Section's Student of the Month" for the month of November!

Doe, who is originally from Rochester, NY, is a devoted Hofstra Pride fan and loves to support his school. He hasn't missed a Hofstra Pride Men's Basketball home game since the first semester of his freshman year.

"I've been to 36 games in a row," says the Rochester native. "The only reason why I missed two out of a possible 40 home games is because of class. My friends and I love coming here for every home game and giving it all we have for the guys on the floor."

Doe not only excels in the Lion's Den at the Mack Sports Complex, but succeeds on the academic side of campus as well. Doe has a 3.51 GPA and is majoring in Biology.

"Academics have always been important to me at Hofstra," says Doe. "Even though I catch every home game at the Mack and don't miss an away game on TV, my school work is very important to me. Hofstra is a great school, and I want to take advantage of every opportunity here."

Congratulations to John Doe for being November's ultimate student. John has won two tickets to a future away game, which includes round trip transportation, food vouchers, and hotel accommodations!

Do you think you have what it takes to be the "Ultimate Student Section's Student of the Month" for December? Submit us your story under the comments section. Who knows, you might win too!

No comments:

Post a Comment